A downloadable game for Windows
As an American soldier stranded behind enemy lines, your mission is simple: Make it out in one piece. Inspired by arcade shooters/run n' gun-games in the vein of Metal Slug 3 and Contra 3, with a twist: Danger Close! takes place in an alternative past with locations, enemies and bosses loosely based on real-life counterparts.
- Battle through hectic stages in varied environments such as: A mountain hideout, a zombie-infested oasis, a toxic waste-containment facility and more
- Utilize genre-unique weapons including a particle-based flamethrower, an enemy-detecting artillery cannon and a CHAINSAW
- Focus on hordes of enemies on screen at a time: RPG-armed insurgents, vial-throwing mad scientists and flamethrower tanks
- Two-player local co-op multiplayer mode
- Stages take place on horse back, riding on a truck roof, an oasis raft-sail and in a commandeered tank
- Retro 32-bit pixel graphics
- Original soundtrack by Dan Butler
- Humongous bosses to take on: Chrusjtjov's Cyborg Scorpion, the fiery Efreeti and Meka-Saddam, to name a few.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: